Thursday, March 31, 2011

Goodwill Hunting - Super Mario All-Stars and Star Fox

This collection's starting to get somewhere.

At $4.99 each, Goodwill charges too much for some games, and waaaay too little for others.  These are the latter case.

These, however, appeal less to the collector in me than the child in me - these are another two games I never owned but always wanted.  Of course, it always helps that they're worth around 3 times what I paid for them, especially when it comes to convincing my wife I needed to buy them.

Sadly, while the Star Fox cartridge is clean and near perfect, the Super Mario All-Stars is far from it.  The label is torn and the cartridge is nasty, but cleanable.  This cartridge also suffers from a collector's pet peeve - someone's written their name on it in permanent marker.

Curse you, Rosemary Gurske!

We'll see how the cleanup goes.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment